Friday, September 29, 2006

A day in the life, from James

Here's what my first two days were like, Momma went through a lot of labor, and they decided they wanted me to be born by c-section (whatever that is). All I know is it was nice and warm where I was, and they wonder why I didn't want to leave. Try Jamaica to Antartica, see how you like it. Besides all that I sure am having fun, take a look at how the world looks to me.


Enough with the poking and prodding Zhivago, who said you could gather a crowd. At least they put them behind the glass, too bad they let you in.










SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS, who is this lady











She's nice, but how'd she make it past the glass











Dang another one made it past, we need new security.











Heck w/ the mold, this is the real MOMMY & ME, p.s. I'm tired












Here are the Texas Greats, he was saying something about knowing about Gas pain










This is the momma of my BIG cousin












Meet my future father in law

1 comment:

kk said...

Love it! Love the pics and dialogue. Poor Sweet Baby James had a busy couple days.
See you soon!
Aunt Kristen and Uncle Mark