Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The two Moore boys: Chiquita Banana and the Real Deal

Despite an overwhelming effort to coordinate my two boys' costume this year, neither party was very cooperative in posing for a joint pic. Oh well... there's always next year. I hate to admit, but at this point my dog is more cooperative than my son when it comes to taking pictures. Hopefully he'll come around. With any luck, James will be as excited as Trooper for Halloween next year. I can't help but crack up at the series of James pics-- PS: James definitely does not look like the baby banana in the advertisement who fits perfectly and is smiling. I mean, what baby would like being engulfed by a giant bundling of yellow fleece? Ah well...






This is James in his daytime Halloween outfit. Needless to say, he prefers it termendously when compared to the banana.
Check out those shoes!! Camo -- in honor of deer season this weekend.

1 comment:

kk said...

Maybe he'd be more cooperative in the banana outfit if his foot wasn't caught in the zipper! Yeeowch! Aunt Kristen will come and save you this weekend James. Never fear!

kk