Monday, January 22, 2007

Wedding Quilt

Below are pictures of our absolutely beautiful wedding quilt that Sonya has spent the last four years of her life making. We designed the colors of our new upstairs bedroom around this quilt- and couldn't be happier. She designed the quilt as a combination of the Texas and Kansas stars and made every stitch with her own two hands-- no machine if you can believe it! It's absolutely beatiful and a real family heirloom. I was so excited to see how the quilt looked that I forgot to get her picture with it, so baby J will have to suffice for now. (I also realized I need to get pictures of the sides to show the amazing flower trim and embriodery).




(okay, now that James is rolling over frontwards and backwards, I had to wedge him in between the pillows and run over to snap the pic- he's a squirmer that's for sure)

1 comment:

Kristen Starr said...

Beautiful quilt, Sonya!!! It makes James' eyes look positively cerulean!
Seester