Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter weekend in Jasperito


A little pinata fun with Uncle Jim.


Feeding the bock-bocks with MamaSon. See the Chickens?

Easter Morning - PEEPS! A Kennedy tradition.



Baby Harrison

Everyone had a great time... but we certainly missed Laura Beth, Mike, Oscar and Libby!


James had his very own monogrammed cookie.

BIG smiles.


The kiddo kept runing away to the tractor... or the Kubota... or the lawnmower.

Eason family photo op!




Colin and Justin put together a crawfish and shrimp boil Friday night to kick off the festivities!


Of course we dyed some eggs. Complete with glitter of course.




I baked some cookies for the weekend (Colin helped by taste-testing).



Babies gone wild- Spring Break.

2 comments:

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I just found this blog by hitting "next blog" and I had to say- what a cute little guy! Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you had a shrimp and bug boil w/o me!

No wonder they call me Grumpy....just one more reason for me to be.