Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekend events


SO, Colin and I set up our trusty inflatable pool Friday night and it was just barely warm enough by Sunday afternoon. We always regret not getting a real pool years ago... but our 50buck investment works just great.

Colin was sweeping baby J in and out of the water.

My Saturday morning started with volunteering for juvey community service hours. My, doesn't that hanging basket look fantastic? We also created flower beds in front of this house.


My 2 men... what a pair.

4 comments:

Ace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ace said...

Deuce gets my vote for Hunk of the year!

Anonymous said...

Deuce has a really strange growth on his bottom.

Anonymous said...

I don't know. Sometimes, Baby J looks exactly like Colin, sometimes, like in the first pic, he looks like the Kennedy girls - with the smile where one eye is open wider than the other??? Hopefully he won't have a lopsided face like we do!

Auntie Sees